Why participate in clinical studies? There are many reasons:
- To have access to leading edge treatments that may not be generally available
- To gain satisfaction by helping develop better treatments for frustrating and sight limiting eye problems
- To be part of a higher level of care and to have repeated access to the physician conducting the study
- To receive all study-related doctor visits, diagnostic testing and study treatments at no charge to you or your insurance company
- To benefit from the compensation involved for your time and travel
Whatever your reason might be, your participation ultimately offers hope of better, safer treatment options for maintaining one of our most precious senses, our sight. Many new treatments get delayed because not enough people knew they had the opportunity to get involved.
Add your name to our list of potential study participants.