- Robert Benza, M.D.
- Mark T. Bergmann, M.D.
- Haroon A. Chaudhry, M.D.
- John W. Gullett, M.D.
- Maria A. Fox, O.D.
- Daniel J. Hammer, M.D.
- Donald T. Hudak, M.D.
- Karen L. Klugo, M.D.
- Radhika L. Kumar, M.D.
- Edward J. Meier, M.D.
- Kelly P. O’Neill, M.D.
- Leon A. Reid III, M.D.
- Noorina A. Zaidi, O.D.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Sub-Specialty Ophthalmologists
OptometristNoorina A. Zaidi, O.D. sees patients in the Green Township office.
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health for adults and children of all ages
- Screening and evaluation for Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and other ocular diseases
- Vision testing: distance, peripheral, depth and low vision
- Contact lens exams and fittings for both standard and specialty (spherical, toric, and multifocal) contact lenses
- Ohio State Board of Optometry, License No. OPT 6505
Education and Training
- Externship: Eye Centers of South Florida and Aran Eye Associates, Miami, FL (2014)
- Optometry School: Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, Fort Lauderdale, FL (O.D., 2015)
- Undergraduate: Indiana University Purdue University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN (B.S., Biology)
Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Assocation