Optometrists are doctors of optometry (OD). Optometry education requires four years of training after an undergraduate degree. Optometrists are professionally trained and licensed to examine the eyes for visual defects, diagnose problems or impairments, and prescribe corrective lenses or provide other types of treatment.
Apex Eye’s therapeutically licensed optometrists provide:
• Preventive non-surgical vision care for patients of all ages;
• Early detection of potential vision problems
• Up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions;
• Management and treatment of eye disease;
• Consultations in response to referrals; and
• On-site fitting of contact lenses.