Our offices are typically open Monday – Friday. Hours do vary by the office location. Typical hours for each location are listed by location in the Locations and Direction section. To schedule an appointment, call the office you wish to be seen at, at the numbers listed below.
Fairfield: (513) 858-6500
Green Township: (513) 661-3566
Harrison: (513) 661-3566
Kenwood: (513) 745-9787
Madeira: (513) 561-5655
Mason: (513) 770-4020
Middletown: (513) 770-4020
Oakley: (513) 861-3377
We strive to provide you with the best possible patient experience. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. Appointment availability varies by the physician, but we generally try to schedule appointments within a two week timeframe. Our experienced staff will help identify your specific needs and find the earliest available and convenient appointment for you. Every effort will be made to honor your appointment time because we firmly believe in the value of your time.
Should you need to reschedule your appointment, we would ask for 24 hours notice.
We strive to make your appointments as convenient and timely as possible. To help us do this, please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your valid insurance card(s) and a photo id;
- The name and address of your Primary Care physician.
- If you wear eyeglasses, bring them and your most recent prescription if available;
- Bring along a list of current medications including dosages and how often you take them. If easier, bring your medications and instructions with you;
- Your appointment may involve the use of drops to dilate your eyes. Once dilated, your eyes will be very sensitive to light for several hours after your appointment. Because of this we recommend that someone drive you home from your visit. If this is not feasible, we offer complimentary disposable sunglasses.
- All co-payments are due at the time of service. We expect to collect this and any other balances when you check out.
Your completed information forms (see below). If you are unable to complete these before coming to your appointment, please leave sufficient time before your appointment (approximately 20 minutes) to complete these in the office.
Duration of Your Appointment
Appointments vary in their length depending upon the nature of the visit. A complete examination may take 60 to 90 minutes while a follow-up appointment may require less than 15 minutes.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions about your appointment.