Alyssa B. Donahue, O.D. sees patients in the Mason
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive and preventive non-surgical vision care for patients of all ages, including pediatrics.
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health, early detection of potential vision problems and for up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Contact lens fittings, including specialty lenses such as multifocal and scleral.
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of eye disorders, including diabetic eye and other retinal diseases, glaucoma, external eye problems
- Consultations in response to referrals from family physicians, internists and optometrists
- Ohio State Board of Optometry, License No. 6366T3283
Education and Training
- Externship: The Eye Institute at Salus University, Philadelphia, PA. Specialty rotation in pediatric eye care. (2015)
- Externship: Nittany Eye Associates, State College, PA. (2015)
- Externship: Seidenberg Protzko Eye Associates, Havre de Grace, MD (2014).
- Optometry School: Pennsylvania College of Optometry at Salus University, Elkins Park, PA (O.D., 2015)
- Undergraduate: Penn State University, State College, PA (B.S., Life Science, 2007)
Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- American Optometric Association