Erik C. Kuntzsch, O.D., M.S. sees patients in the Green Township
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive and preventive non-surgical vision care for patients of all ages.
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health, early detection of potential vision problems and for up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of ocular disease, including diabetic eye and other retinal diseases, glaucoma, external eye problems
- Contact lens fittings, including specialty lenses such as multifocal and scleral.
- Consultations in response to referrals from family physicians, internists and optometrists
- Ohio State Board of Optometry, License No. OPT 006555
Education and Training
- Residency: Cincinnati Eye Institute, Cincinnati, OH (2017 – 2018)
- Optometry School: The Ohio State University College of Optometry, Columbus, OH (O.D., M.S. 2017)
- Undergraduate: Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY (B.S., Biomedical Science)
Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- American Optometric Association