- Robert Benza, M.D.
- Mark T. Bergmann, M.D.
- Haroon A. Chaudhry, M.D.
- Alyssa B. Donahue, O.D.
- John W. Gullett, M.D.
- Maria A. Fox, O.D.
- Daniel J. Hammer, M.D.
- Donald T. Hudak, M.D.
- Karen L. Klugo, M.D.
- Radhika L. Kumar, M.D.
- Edward J. Meier, M.D.
- Kelly P. O’Neill, M.D.
- Leon A. Reid III, M.D.
- Erik C. Kuntzsch, O.D., M.S.
- Noorina A. Zaidi, O.D.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Sub-Specialty Ophthalmologists
Comprehensive OphthamologistLeon A. Reid III, M.D. sees patients in the Kenwood and Mason offices.
NOTE CHANGE: As of July 27, 2018, Dr. Reid will no longer see patients at the Oakley location.
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health, early detection of potential vision problems and for up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders, including diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and external eye diseases involving the lids, corneas, and conjunctiva
- Advanced, outpatient cataract surgery without the need for stitches
- Custom cataract treatment using toric and ReSTOR® intraocular lenses, designed to treat cataracts and to correct presbyopia
- Eye muscle surgery to treat strabismus
- Consultations in response to referrals from family physicians, internists and optometrists at the Oakley office
- Ohio, License No. 35.045315
- Virginia, License No. 0101030207
Board & Other Certification
- Diplomate, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Lens Opacities Classification System (LOCS III) Certified
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Department of Neuropathology & Ophthalmic Pathology, Washington, DC (July 1977-September 1977)
- Ophthalmology Residency: Howard University Hospital, Washington, DC (1975-1978)
- Internship: District of Columbia General Hospital, Washington, DC (1974-1975)
- Medical School: Meharry Medical College, Nashville, TN, (M.D., 1974)
- Undergraduate: Virginia Union University, Richmond, VA (B.S., May, 1970)
Surgery Center & Hospital Affiliations
- TriHealth Evendale Hospital
- University Hospital
Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- Ohio State Medical Association
- Ohio Ophthalmological Society
- Cincinnati Society of Ophthalmology
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Medical Association